Lauren Stands Up
Lauren is standing up to cyber bullying. Following the suicide of Grace McComas this past Easter Sunday, Lauren decided to become a part of the effort to stop cyber bullying.
Read Lauren's interview here as she discusses her stance on cyber bullying as well as why she decided to hashtag "blue4grace" in honor of the event. Also find out how you could be a part of the movement!
- New Single: Barefoot and Buckwild!
- 2013 Special Olympics World Winter Games
- Lauren Nominated For "Best New Artist" at ACAs!
- Lauren Embarks On Journey To Her 18th Birthday
- LAUREN ALAINA FORCED TO CANCEL CINCINNATI AND DETRIOT AREA APPEARANCES WITH SUGARLAND DUE TO DOCTOR ORDERED VOCAL REST
- Music City Beat: Carrie Underwood co-writes song for Lauren Alaina
- LAUREN ALAINA TO RELEASE NEW SINGLE, “EIGHTEEN INCHES,” ON JULY 16
- Lauren Alaina, Luke Bryan, and Paul Worley Bring Music to Life With ACM Lifting Lives Music Camps 2012!
- American Idol Alums Lauren Alaina and Scotty McCreery to Perform During CMT Music Awards
- City OF Hope Softball Event