NASHVILLE, Tenn. – March 6, 2020 – Lauren Alaina’s highly anticipated Getting Good is available now. Produced by Jesse Frasure and David Garcia, the six-song EPfeatures five songs written by the country star including “Ladies in the ’90s,” the beautifully moving “The Other Side,” and crowd-favorite “Somebody Else’s Problem,” while the collection’s title track, “Getting Good,” is currently playing on country radio.
Listen to Getting Good HERE
An apt title for the singer/songwriter, as Lauren continues “getting good” with appearances of NBC’s TODAY Show and a recent debut on Nickelodeon’s ALL THAT (check local listings for encore airings on Nick and TeenNick through next week). With her signature “powerhouse, honey-toned vocals” (Rolling Stone), Lauren kicked off the year with her first-ever headlining tour and sold out every stop along the way including Chicago, New York City, Atlanta and two nights in Nashville. Lauren is now out on the road as direct support for Blake Shelton on the Friends & Heroes Tour 2020 with upcoming dates in Los Angeles, Denver, Chicago and Detroit.Additional tour dates and info available HERE.
Getting GoodEPTrack Listing
- In My Veins (Lauren Alaina, Cary Barlowe, Hillary Lindsey, Jesse Frasure)
- Getting Good* (Emily Weisband)
- Somebody Else’s Problem (Lauren Alaina, Jesse Frasure, Geoff Warburton)
- Ladies In The ’90s (Lauren Alaina, Jesse Frasure, Amy Wadge)
- Country In Me* (Lauren Alaina, David Garcia, Emily Weisband)
- The Other Side* (Lauren Alaina, Zach Kale, Jon Nite)
Produced by Jesse Frasure
*Produced by David Garcia